What is Upper Blepharoplasty?
Answer's Upper Blepharoplasty removes loose skin, unnecessary fat, and muscles to create a clearer and brighter shape to the eyes.
When people are aging, the skin on the eyelids becomes looser due to eye movement. Thus, Upper Blepharoplasty surgery is mainly for middle-aged people. When the muscles are weak, the skin of the upper eyelids covers the eyes which also inhibits sight and leads to droopy looking eyes. The droopy eyes tend to cover the pupils and cause ocular problems. In order to solve this functional problem, the skin of the upper eyelids is reshaped. This process removes any loose or unnecessary skin on the upper eyelids.
At Answer Plastic Surgery, Dr. Choi is experienced in various eye cases. Based on his experience and surgical skill, Dr. Choi achieves the most balanced and suitable operation for each patient.
We recommended this procedure, if you...
- Have unclear double eyelids due to the droopy eyelids
- Have severely loose eyelids which make you look older
- Have droopy eyelids which obscure sight
- Have thick skin which creates undefined eyes
Details of the procedure
Surgery Time: 1 hour
Anesthesia: Local anesthesia or Hypnoanesthesia (twilight anestheisa)
Removing Stitches: After 7 days
After Surgery Check-ups: 3~4 times
Recovery Time To Daily Acitivity: None
1.During the consultation, you can talk about what you want to achieve through this surgery and Dr. Choi makes a decision of personalized design
2. During the surgery, you will be under the anesthesia and fat is removed firstly to make a space to connect the eyelid to the muscles