Revision Eye Surgery
What is Revision Eye Surgery?
If you are not satisfied with the results of your previous procedure, you can consider revisional surgery. Revision surgery requires more effort and skill, so it’s important to choose a surgeon with advanced surgical skill and know-how. Based on his extensive experience as a surgeon, Dr. Choi analyzes the causes of surgical failure and provides the best solutionfor each individual revision case.
Cases of the failed procedures:
- Double eyelid line is too high
- Double eyelid line looks swollen (like a sausage)
- Double eyelid lines are different heights
- Released double eyelid line
- Double eyelid line is too low
- Double eyelid line gives you a sleepy look
- Visible scars
- Unsatisfying double eyelids
- Unable to close the eyes completely
Each patient case is different, so you may consult with Dr. Choi to choose the best option for your Revision Eye Surgery.
Revision surgery is recommended, if you...
- Have released double eyelids
- Have asymmetrical eyes
- Have different heights of double eyelids
- Wish to change the shape of double eyelids
- Have remaining swelling
- Have visible scars from previous surgery
Details of the procedure
Surgery Time: 1 hour (could be changed depending on a patient’s health condition and the surgical situation)
Anesthesia: Local anesthesia or Hypnoanesthesia (twilight anesthesia)
Removing Stitches: After 4~6 days
After Surgery Check-ups: Twice
Recovery Time To Daily Activity: None