The filler, also known as a cosmetic filler or an injectable facial filler, is a non-surgical operation used to soften the muscles under wrinkles on all areas of the face (such as cheeks, chin, jawline, and temples). It acts as a volumizer, softening the muscles under the skin surface to give you a more plump and lifted look. This leaves you with a more youthful and smoother appearance. You will notice the results 30 minutes after the injection, which will last from 6 months to 2 years.
Based on Dr. Choi Min’s highly reliable professional skills, years of experience and know-how, Answer Plastic Surgery guarantees you the best results. You do not have to worry about the procedure and after-care as long as you receive the treatment from Dr. Choi Min, who can and will guarantee maximized results and minimal swelling with safety-certified ingredients.
Possible operation areas at Answer Plastic Surgery
- Forehead: voluminous forehead
- Nose: higher nose
- Lips: thick and voluminous lips
- Chin: clearer contouring effect
- Smile line: reduced lines
- Cheek: clearer dimension of the face
Fillers Are Recommended If You...
- want to remove your smile lines
- want to raise your nose without surgery
- want results immediately after the treatment
- want to improve and contour your lips and lip line
- want to improve your forehead lines and wrinkles around the eyes and the sides of the mouth
Details of the procedure
Operation Time: 10~20 minutes
Anesthesia: Topical anesthetic (ointment)
Removing Stitches: None
After Surgery Check-ups: None
Recovery Time To Daily Activity: None